Trimark An Employee-Owned Corporation │ New Hampton, Iowa
TriMark Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of enclosure hardware, is currently seeking:
- Experience preferred, but entry level will be considered
- Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or related field will be considered
- A self-motivated and mechanically minded designer who possesses a creative and innovative mindset
- Experience with CREO design software preferred, any design software experience will be considered
- Experience with Microsoft Office a plus
- Someone motivated by seeing your designs become reality would be a great TriMark fit
TriMark Corporation offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, short term disability, long term disability, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holiday), tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program.
Please refer to our website, www.trimarkcorp.com to view full job description and submit application electronically.
Applicants for employment will be required to undergo a physical examination and/or drug screen test as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer