RN/LPN Charge Nurse
NewAldaya Lifescapes is a premier senior living destination where we help our patients and residents live well, live better! We are currently hiring Nurses (RN/LPN) who will provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by certified nurse aides.
Here you work as part of a team, ensuring our residents receive the individualized care and assistance they need so they may stay as independent and active as long as possible. You will work towards improving and maintaining the health of our residents and patients. Working in our long-term care environment means you will be faced with complex situations and will experience and achieve positive outcomes for our residents, which is truly a rewarding experience.
Our facility offers nursing experiences in Long-term care, Memory/Dementia care and Skilled care.
We are seeking these skills:
- Empathy and Compassion – will help provide the support our residents and patients need to face the challenges that go along with aging.
- The ability to connect and engage – sharing and listening to stories can improve their quality of life.
- Patience – this is a must for positive outcomes.
- Understanding of the aging process
- Adaptability and Flexibility – there may be good and bad days, the needs of our residents are ever changing. Adjusting to their needs will help achieve positive nursing outcomes.
- Communication – Verbal and Non-verbal communication is key. You will need to be aware of non-verbal cues as it may be the only way to identify if they are ill or experiencing a health problem.
- Competitive compensation!
- LPN starting at $27.44/HR
- RN starting at $34.44/HR
- Higher starting base pay based on experience.
- Supportive management/team to bring out the best in you.
- Excellent staff to resident ratios
- Health, Life and Short-term Disability for Full time position.
- Retirement plan with 5% match for qualifying Full and Part time positions.
- Generous Paid time Off program for Full-time and qualifying Part-time positions.
- Additional pay for "pick up" hours.
- Shift differential
- 2nd shift - $1.75/HR
- 3rd shift - $2.50/HR
- Weekends - $2.00/HR
- Overtime wages for over 8 hours in a day or over 80 in a 2-week pay period.
- Free on-site wellness center
- On site café
- Fun appreciation events throughout the year.
- Also have flexible “casual” employment options.
You have many choices when it comes to where you take your nursing career... By choosing NewAldaya Lifescapes. you are choosing a work environment that feels like Family!
Click Apply now to submit your resume!