FOUNDRY ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
Electrical Machine Maintenance employees perform all electrical/electronic maintenance and repairs to facilities and production equipment in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment. They must troubleshoot and repair production equipment in an efficient manner while following strict safety practices and OSHA regulations. In addition, they are expected to:
- Perform tasks necessary to support operations in a team environment
- Support preventative and predictive maintenance programs to maximize equipment uptime
- Work with minimal supervision
- Supply their own tools
- Must be willing and able to work shifts (choice of shift based on seniority), overtime and weekends as needed
- Acceptable Journeyman’s card in Electrical Maintenance and/or equivalent Military education/experience
- AAS Degree in Electrical/Electronic Technology, or related field, and minimum 1 year related industrial experience
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing PLC or CNC controllers, A.C./D.C. motors, variable speed drives, servo systems, NEC, low, medium and high voltage switch gear, relay ladder logic, oscilloscopes, computer programming, OSHA, PMs, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, ability to deal with multiple activities, requests, and emergencies
- Mechanical knowledge
Starting pay $34.51/hour
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age, legally eligible to work in the United States (on a full time, regular basis), have a High School Diploma, GED, National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) or 3 years manufacturing experience to apply. Proof is required. Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (safety shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, etc.)
Apply online at http://www.johndeere.jobs/wage – Click View All Jobs. Search for Waterloo.
A drug screen, background check, and physical exam will be part of the pre-employment process.
John Deere is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.