CNC Machine Operators & Set Up
CNC MACHINE OPERATORS 2nd & 3rd Shifts
BHE is seeking to hire several CNC Machine Operators to operate conventional, special purpose and CNC/NC machines and machining centers to cut, shape or form metal product pieces. The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for CNC machine operations, quality and control/inspections.
A few of the requirements include:
· Loads and unloads pieces to be machined, using hoists and hand tools to lift and secure on machining table per documented instructions.
· Verifies dimensions and alignments of finished piece, using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, bore gauges and special gauges.
· Cleans finished pieces using washing machine, deburring equipment such as files, die grinders and hand grinders. Stacks finished pieces on pallets or places in tubs.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints is preferred.
- Machinist and CNC experience preferred.
New Management! New Visions!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Legal Shield/ID Shield
Weekly Perfect Attendance Bonus
3rd Shift Premium Available
Monthly Quality Bonus
3 Floating Holidays per year + Birthday Floater
Join our Growing Team!
Click Appy now to send in your resume!
Blackhawk Engineering, LLC
118 Blackhawk Lane
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Employment drug screen and physical required.
BHE is an equal opportunity employer.